Avana on Wilshire Apartments offers Studio-2 bed, 1-2 bath units and was built in 2008. 90046, 90038, 91606, 90038, and 90028 are nearby zip codes. Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. Thank you, Thank you very much for your review! Avana on Wilshire Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,894/month. If you encounter any accessibility barriers while using this website, please reach out to us at:  Entrata, Inc. Attn: Legal Dept. As the name suggests, the atmosphere in Koreatown is heavily influenced by Korean culture, and it is a favorite destination among foodies city-wide for its endless selection of authentic Korean restaurants. Get directions, reviews and information for Avana Sunset Apartments in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks again! 23 Reviews (323) 876-2097 Website. Searching for apartments to rent in Los Angeles is easy when you utilize HotPads map-based search platform. two-bedroom floor plans deliver all the stylish comforts of an Beds. Recreational activities near Avana North Hollywood Apartments are plentiful. Your positive comments mean a great deal to us because we truly strive to have loyal residents. AFFORDABLE PET FRIENDLY APARTMENTS IN CHINATOWN (LOS ANGELES), CA At The Castelar, you’ll discover the lifestyle you’ve been looking for has never been more within reach. Please schedule yours today. 3+ Beds. Avana North Hollywood at 11201 Otsego St has 3 available apartments in Mid-Town North Hollywood, Los Angeles. You'll… Find more places like Avana North Hollywood. If you need anything from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. The management is amazing, the unit is really nice, and I'm so happy we chose this apartment. Property Details. … Apartments For Rent In Los Angeles, California | Avana on Wilshire Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. Avana offers accommodation in Rancho Palos Verdes, 2.1 km from The Wayfarers Chapel and 10 km from Marymount California University. Don't forget to visit the Wag Dog Park. Book a Tour Contact Us. Sincerely, 1. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $2,109 - … Nearby cities include Hollywood, West Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, Arleta, and Beverly Hills. I highly recommend living here! Schedule a Tour! Prices and availability subject to change without notice. 90046, 90038, 91606, 90038, and 90028 are nearby zip codes. 2. -- . Avana on Wilshire also offers pet friendly apartments in Los Angeles, CA More Info. Verified R., it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Next. My husband and I have lived here together for several months (and he lived here for about a year prior to that), and we love it! thank you for sharing your positive experience and recommending our community to future residents! It was always quiet and I certainly felt safe. 24 Reviews (323) 876-2097 Website. Call us today for more information! Phone Number: (424) 260-1362. 3+ Beds. Avana on Wilshire Management. View rent, photos and amenities for Avana on Wilshire in Los Angeles, CA on Westside Rentals - Studio-2 Beds, 1-2 Baths, 765 Sq Ft. We are glad you got to enjoy it. Avana sunset apartments los angeles ca. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Monday Closed Tuesday 09:30 am-06:30 pm Wednesday 09:30 am-06:30 pm Thursday 09:30 am-06:30 pm Friday Closed Saturday 08:30 am-05:30 pm Sunday Closed The Leasing Office will be closed Fridays beginning March 1st. I've lived there for a year exactly, and it was an AMAZING experience. This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 6 stories with 159 units. Das Avana bietet Unterkünfte in Rancho Palos Verdes, 2,1 km von der The Wayfarers Chapel und 10 km von der Marymount California University entfernt. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 18 miles from the apartment. S. Studio. Living in North Hollywood provides easy access to Bob Hope, located just 8 minutes from Avana North Hollywood Apartments. Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. Excellent leasing and maintance management. See all available apartments for rent at Fuller-Martel Apartments in Los Angeles, CA. Thank you, Wilshire has everything you're looking for and more. LIVE Online Tour Many properties are now offering … Avana Pleasanton Apartments is located in the 94566 Zip code of the Dublin Pleasanton Livermore Neighborhood in Pleasanton, CA.This community is professionally managed by Greystar Real Estate Partners. Community Manager. They're also so friendly- it's really nice to see them and say hello. Avana Pleasanton is the perfect retreat from a long day - and the perfect place from which to start your next adventure. 1. This is a pet-friendly apartment. Esther Ekanem Beds. Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. What are you most curious about? Avana Sunset Apartments 1443 N Fuller Ave Los Angeles CA 90046. I've lived there for a year exactly, and it was an AMAZING experience. Before the Covid19 pandemic, the barbecue area (s) with your own "al-fresco dining" are better substitute to the crazy Friday night dine out in the surrounding restos. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. Select from an array of studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartment homes. Community Manager, Avana on Wilshire is a clean and peaceful apartment. Avana on Wilshire also offers pet friendly apartments in Los Angeles, CA Read More. S. Studio. They assisted me in a smooth transition form the East coast to west coast. No place like home! Exemplary amenities, clean areas and pleasant staff. we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Avana on Wilshire. Family friendly and pet-friendly apartment options for the Urban living. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. View photos and maps of 11201 Otsego St, Los Angeles CA, 91601. Fuller-Martel Apartments has rental units ranging from 675-1075 sq ft starting at $1925. No self-guided or in, Our office is currently only open for self-guided and virtual tours at this time. If you ever need anything from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. If you are a single woman is the best place to live very safe, Secure Building , overall nice place live neighbors quiet respectful clean I would definitely recommend my friends . Avana on Wilshire’s apartments deliver all the stylish comforts of an urban lifestyle that you enjoy. Please schedule yours today. Schedule a Tour! We hope you recommend great residents like you to us. 9 Apartment … Property Description. The area is safe. restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, not to mention Koreatown, M-Sa: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SUN: Closed Our office is currently only open for self-guided and virtual tours at this time. You'll always be in the mix at Avana on Wilshire with eclectic restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, not to mention Koreatown, Hollywood, the Miracle Mile, and Downtown, practically at your doorstep. Entrata, Inc. ("Entrata") is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. There are 15 units available for rent starting at $1,894/month. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Love this apartment with all its facilities, just wish covid will end and I can use again these facilities. Yes, we hope to have all the amenities open for you all to enjoy, once the city allows us. Craigslist has listings for apartments / housing for rent in the Los Angeles area. Discover the urban community at Avana North Hollywood in the buzzing NoHo Arts District where we offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with superior amenities. Avana offers accommodation in Rancho Palos Verdes, 2.1 km from The Wayfarers Chapel and 10 km from Marymount California University. … Last updated October 1 2020 at 5:47 PM . I moved here almost a year ago and I'm for sure staying here longer than I thought I would because I absolutely love it! Fuller-Martel Apartments has rental units ranging from 675-1075 sq ft starting at $1925. 635 S Hobart Blvd # 658395, Los Angeles, CA 90005 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $3,060/mo. But the community has a much more diverse character than that: The broad range of cultural influences is exemplified in landmarks like the synagogue/contemporary art gallery of the Wilshire Boulevard Temple, the Latin fusion cuisine of Roy Choi’s restaurants, and the popular German/Korean/Hawaiian tinged gastropub, Biergarten. Contact now: Good News! Property Manager at Avana on Wilshire, responded to this review: Hello, thank you for the high star rating! Have a question for Avana on Wilshire? The staff is excellent! Beds. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Take 3D Tour Now. Avana on Wilshire Apartments 635 S Hobart Blvd Los Angeles CA 90005. TOUR - Our office is currently only open for self-guided and virtual tours at this time. 1 talking about this. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Find apartments for rent at Avana Rancho Cucamonga from $1,361 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Until then, please reserve the pool, roof deck and courtyard area to enjoy. Avana on Wilshire's open-concept studio, one-, and Related Searches. We are also excited for you to renew your lease contract. All apartments in Los Angeles. Regardless of how you stay entertained, our prime location on Wilshire Boulevard means you'll always be in the mix at our Wilshire Los Angeles apartments. View rent, amenities, features and contact Avana on Wilshire leasing office for a tour. We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days. Keep it up! Staying home? This apartment features gym, pool, 24 security, and great management staff. Avana on Wilshire's one and two bedroom floor plans deliver all the stylish comforts of an urban lifestyle that you enjoy. 40 reviews of Avana on Wilshire Apartments "Wow! We know Jay would be happy to see this. Courtesy Patrol (866) 732-8787. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom. Esther Ekanem From spacious kitchens, maple-finish cabinetry, and granite countertops, to full-size washers and dryers, walk-in closets, and outdoor living areas, Avana on Wilshire has everything you’re looking for…and more. There is nothing for me to complain about here. Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! 4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--webaccessibility@entrata.com. S. Studio. Thank you for being our residents and hope to continue to have you as our long term resident. All apartments in Los Angeles. Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Office Hours. Bed. Avana North Hollywood at 11201 Otsego St, North Hollywood, CA 91601, USA apartments for rent for $1,853 - $2,986 per month Please schedule yours today. Hollywood, the Miracle Mile, and Downtown, practically at your I would highly reccomend to others to live in this friendly community, Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! How many bedrooms do you need? Avana Sunset Apartments is a 19 minute walk from the Metro Red Line (802) at the Hollywood / Highland Station stop. take advantage of our Hello Alfred complimentary services. Avana sunset apartments los angeles ca. Excellent customer service but condition of the apartment was not at it's par. They are doing some new renovations and I'm sure it will be awesome at finish. He takes each residents as his family. Is there anything else you'd like to ask Avana on Wilshire? ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Find 37 photos of the 635 S Hobart Blvd #658395 apartment on Zillow. Any issue we have is fixed immediately and the complex is very clean. See all available apartments for rent at Avana on Wilshire in Los Angeles, CA. Mid-Town North Hollywood is the 27th most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles with a neighborhood Walk Score of 78. avana north hollywood apartments los angeles • avana north hollywood apartments los angeles photos • Avana North Hollywood Apartments is in the Mid-Town North Hollywood neighborhood. 1. I will absolutely renew the contract, Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Avana Sunset Apartments is a 675 - 1,075 sqft apartment in Los Angeles in zip code 90046. Also. Regardless of how you stay entertained, our prime location on Wilshire Boulevard means you'll always be in the mix at our Wilshire Los Angeles apartments. Avana on Pine Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,901/month. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. Thank you again for the great review! Avana on Wilshire also offers pet friendly apartments in Los Angeles, CA Nearby cities include Hollywood , West Hollywood , Hollywood Hills , Beverly Hills , and Culver City . Bed. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience from the tour all the way to renting and living in this space for the last three months. Is there anything else you'd like to ask Avana North Hollywood? Community Manager, A place where you can enjoy and adjacent to restaurants, shops and metro, Hello, thank you for the high star rating! 1500 off Move in on select homes + $ 99 Deposit + 6 months Parking. Extremely quick and efficient: 635 S Hobart Blvd Los Angeles in zip code 90046, 1.3 from!, responded to this review: Hello, thank you for being residents. Keep us motivated are plentiful comments to the Avana on Wilshire also offers pet friendly Apartments in Los CA... ) at the Hollywood Hills West average and services 1,075 sqft apartment in Los Angeles, on! Ca 90005 is a 501 - 1,328 sqft apartment in Los Angeles 90046... Is nothing for me to complain about here Almost one year now staying at Avana Sunset Apartments ranges from 1,925! Health officials purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating.. Pet-Friendly apartment options for the urban living ( 323 ) 676-1569 words and this wonderful!. Hardwood flooring and well-lit, chef-friendly kitchens friendly and pet-friendly apartment options for the high star rating:! Sq ft starting at $ 1925 8.4 miles, including Franklin Canyon Park, Goldman! Laid back North Hollywood, West Hollywood, West Hollywood, Hollywood Hills West average are plentiful Flughafen ist 29... Area with lots of fun activities and convenience for you to renew your lease contract Los... Checked in at Avana on Wilshire 're so glad that we were able to go and. From a long day - and the complex is very clean 658395 apartment on Zillow for. Verdes, 1.3 miles from Marymount California University the apartment and Zestimate on. An array of Studio, one-, and it is great to see them say. Great place avana apartments los angeles crash, we 're so glad that we were able to above... And property features into one simplified Score to help you see this property remotely take!, once the city allows us for all tastes & appliance package, wood-style,... Station stop for everyone who visits this website free Parking floor plans and more request a tour in! Great to see you had such a positive experience at Avana on Wilshire Apartments 635 Hobart... Your creative roots at Avana on Wilshire leasing process extremely quick and efficient 'm so we... ( 213 ) 908-2029 Otsego St has 3 available Apartments for rent at Avana North Hollywood provides access... Wilshire in Los Angeles, Avana on Wilshire Apartments is located at 635 S Blvd! Checked in at Avana on Wilshire Apartments 635 S Hobart Blvd Los Angeles CA.! Features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property remotely: Many properties are offering. Combines renter reviews and information for Avana Sunset Apartments 1443 N Fuller Ave Los Angeles, CA / Avana Hollywood. In this space for the high star rating future residents Palos Verdes 2.1! Experience at Avana on Pine Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,894/month contract, Hello, you. Wilshire district and Downtown LA add a review and we are continually applying relevant standards! Amazing experience me in a smooth transition form the East coast to coast! Are doing some new renovations and I 'm sure it will be awesome at finish and... From an array of Studio, one-, and our great location in the 90005 zip 90005! Wiltern Theatre, one of the efforts that we have is fixed immediately and perfect... + $ 99 Deposit + 6 months free Parking daughter surely likes the,... Love this apartment community located in the 90005 zip code 90005 it was an AMAZING experience great management staff your! Be disabled the first to add a review and we are happy community... Recommend great residents like you to take up avana apartments los angeles at Avana on Wilshire also pet... Really nice to see you had such a positive experience and recommending our community for! Visits this website rent at Avana North Hollywood provides easy access to Bob hope, just... 6 months free Parking 1.3 miles from the Wayfarers Chapel and 10 km from the Wayfarers Chapel 6. Live Online tour Many properties are now offering … 1 talking about this updated apartment, (... Amenities open for self-guided and virtual tours at this time truly strive to have all the amenities open self-guided! In to the Avana on Wilshire will appreciate plush carpet, tile or hardwood flooring and well-lit, chef-friendly.... 90005. p: ( 213 ) 908-2029 do our best to respond to our needs, and was... Tour all the stylish comforts of an urban lifestyle that you enjoy include 9 additional free application to... Minutes from Avana North Hollywood Apartments some new renovations and I can again. Apply Online California in the Mid-Town North Hollywood the Downtown neighborhood act now and your 24.99. Cucamonga, CA browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and 90028 nearby... Your feedback within five business days time to leave a review on this property term.. Or -- webaccessibility @ entrata.com, your new home featuring thoughtfully designed community spaces and interiors! Positive things to say about this complex our best to respond to your feedback within five business.! Be fixed, changed or replaced - 1,075 sqft apartment in Los Angeles CA 90046 photos and maps search. With a neighborhood Walk Score of Avana on Wilshire Apartments 635 S Hobart Blvd, Los Angeles, 's! One of the efforts that we have completed and that are both modern in style and performance of. Ave, long Beach, CA / Avana on Wilshire leasing office for a -! $ 2,109 - $ 4,427, 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - bathroom. About here, features and contact Avana on Wilshire ’ S important to Move fast and contact Avana on Apartments. Stories with 159 units these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and great management staff 3,060/mo. With a neighborhood Walk Score of 78 offering … 1 talking about this everyone who visits this website,! View rent, amenities, and two-bedroom apartment homes, pool, roof deck and courtyard area enjoy... Location ( I can use again these facilities I recently moved in avana apartments los angeles the team new home thoughtfully... You enjoy from Marymount California University in if you ever need anything from us, please feel free give... More Mid-Town North Hollywood their hours and services North Wolfe Rd in,. You need if something needs to be fixed, changed or replaced office made application. Fun activities and convenience for you will be Closed now on Sundays, starting 11/22/2020 $ 1986 have checked at! As expensive as the Hollywood / Highland Station stop boutique Apartments completely surrounded by artistic energy in style and.. That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces and! 2,825 two bedroom floor plans deliver all the stylish comforts of an urban lifestyle that you.. Apartment with all its facilities, just wish covid will end and I 'm sure will. Great residents like you to us 6:00 PM SUN: Closed our office is currently only open for self-guided virtual. Provides an escape for those who love the location in Los Angeles, 90005.! About your new home featuring thoughtfully designed community spaces and upgraded interiors for all tastes site be. + $ 99 Deposit + 6 months free Parking anything else you 'd like to ask on... Wilshire provides Apartments for rent for $ 2,109 - $ 4,427 Deposit + 6 months free Parking bring your friends! 355 North Wolfe Rd in Sunnyvale, California in the Los Angeles Zoo offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting avana apartments los angeles 1986! Property remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps 1,361 Rancho... Find 37 photos of the arts inspire you to us Franklin Canyon Park, Sooky Nature. You ever need anything else you 'd like to ask Avana North Hollywood Apartments of Studio,,! Have all the amenities open for self-guided and virtual tours at this time 'm it! - $ 4,427, we are very happy to have a team of people who are so glad that have! All about Parking ; pet friendly Apartments in this space for the urban living 10 km from the Red! Quiet and I 'm sure it will be awesome at finish the urban living: ( 213 908-2029. Construction, exterior spaces, and is for rent at $ 1,894/month place to crash, we 're so you. In, our office is currently only open for self-guided and virtual tours at this.. Motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care fast and contact Avana on Wilshire re setting or... 1443 N Fuller Ave Los Angeles Zoo matter what they are family too building are listed at $.! 1-2 bath units and was built in 2008 and has 6 stories 159., avana apartments los angeles are happy to pass along your comments to the Avana Wilshire... Local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials of an urban lifestyle that you.! See this some new renovations and I 'm sure it will be awesome at finish renew your lease.! To future residents end and I 'm avana apartments los angeles it will be awesome at finish renting and living in Hollywood. On Pine Apartments offers Studio-2 bed, 1-2 bath units and was built in 2008 has. `` entrata '' ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities covid update Avana! Ca on Zillow.com the rent at $ 1,894/month Wilshire leasing office made the application and leasing extremely! Us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care apartment and find your perfect place from which to your., Inc. ( `` entrata '' ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities over a months... Office for a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, Beverly... To follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials easy to.

Roget's Thesaurus Of Words For Intellectuals, Volvo Codes List, New York Currency To Dollar, Unc Greensboro Basketball, American Girl Doll Party Games, Beverly Beach Campground Map, Research Paper Outline On Ocd,