Our staff is beyond incredible! Zillow has 3 homes for sale in New York City NY matching Baltic Street. 159 Baltic St, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. 1111 St Johns Pl 1 bd; 1 ba; 763 sqft; 1 day on Zillow. 613 Baltic Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217 - Mixed Use Space. Most of our programs are open 9am-5pm. You have people you can talk to, hang out, get on the computer, exercise. Situated at 595 Baltic Street, between Third Avenue and Fourth Avenue, the building contains 70 units and rises 7 stories. Tel: 718-377-8568 I got a phone call about Baltic and I checked it out and I found this was a good place, I got a tour and I started to make it a habit of coming here. 577 Baltic St, Brooklyn ... and expansive views of the Manhattan skyline. The people that’s helping me is Jenny, Paul, and Andre and they are helping everyone get to their goals and get their mind right. Search. About 358 Baltic St Brooklyn, NY 11201. Fax: 718 524-8830, Baltic Street Resource It wasn’t easy, but I feel that through all the attempts (7) it was a journey but it was well worth it because I succeeded and am moving forward to better things. Tel: 929-210-9810/11 Whether using video chat options or just calling into a group, you can use today’s technology to connect with others virtually. See the cost to rent at 234 BALTIC STREET in Brooklyn. 356 Baltic Street is a Building located in the Boerum Hill neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. 681 Clarkson Avenue, Bdg #25 M7. 613 BALTIC STREET BROOKLYN, NEW YORK 718 330 0100; New Park Slope Condominiums . Common Baltic is a brand new building that features doorman service, elevators, spacious lounges, a fitness center, a washer and dryer in each apartment, free wifi, and expansive views of the Manhattan skyline. ft. beds baths 10/31/2019 4B $1,612,500 1291 2 2 09/03/2019 8B $1,650,000 1279 2 2 08/29/2019 10A $2,030,000 1269 3 2 Baltic Street, AEH, Inc. believes that individuals can and do recover from being labeled with mental health diagnoses. We believe that all persons should be treated with respect and compassion, and we value the rights of all persons to transform their lives. Connecting Communities Through The Power Of Health And Wellness. Brooklyn, NY 11203 Parcel ID 3003960053 owner name was listed as 311 Baltic Street Investor LLC (property build year 1900, just value $1,523,250). In any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads. And my music just keeps getting better and better. Fax: 929-210-9812 Check the Taxi in Baltic Street, Brooklyn, New York City. Northwest corner. 323 Baltic Street, 11201, Brooklyn, New York City Community reviews Review COMMENTS ABOUT Baltic Street There are no reviews yet. Condo for sale. We work to support recovery efforts and to decrease the stigma and alienation related to mental health diagnoses. Stop by for a visit today. It's time to love where you live. Advertise Sign In / Register Rent. Baltic Street, AEH, Inc. believes that individuals can and do recover from being labeled with mental health diagnoses. The staff is so encouraging and helpful, and have helped me in my writing and art. Fax: 718-667-5018, Advocacy & Self-Help for Older Adults I look at this place like my sanctuary. South Beach Psychiatric Center You can find interesting things to do on Baltic Street, just by viewing the map. I have recorded a ton of music here and really grown as a person. Fax: 718-243-0763, netWORKplus 1 & Self-Help Center Fax: 718-243-0763, Bronx Peer Advocacy Center 681 Clarkson Avenue, Bdg #25 Q102 . Back on market!! We are also presenting our groups virtually. (C-Town Shopping Center) About 629 Baltic Street, #3, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11217. Fantastic 1 bedroom Duplex Garden with 2 1/2 Baths! All Churches in Baltic Street, Brooklyn, New York City in one place! Upstairs You will Find A Generous Bedroom, Gourmet Kitchen W/DW & Microwave, Ceasarstone Counters/Backsplashes, Natural Cherry Wood Cabinets & Floors Stainless Steel Appliances. Restaurants in Baltic Street, Brooklyn; Baltic Street, Brooklyn, New York City Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Baltic Street, Brooklyn, New York City This third floor walk up unit has been gutted and remodeled with brand new appliances and detailed finishes. With the COVID-19 pandemic keeping so many home, we have equipped our staff with the technology to continue to help those we serve through phone calls, text, and video chats. Q32. This property was listed for sale on December 5, 2019 by Winzone Realty Inc at $1,598,000. Whether video chat or a phone call, you can use today’s technology to connect with others virtually. And great light us in welcoming and supporting Ms. Laing in her New role CEO. And remodeled with brand New appliances and detailed finishes the building contains 70 units and rises 7.!, we make it a lot easier to decide which place is better to live schools and... Cable straddling Baltic: dangling so tantalizing Low How to get information to register for upcoming groups stimulated mind! 'S luxury condominiums are a rare chance to live priced at $ 2,995 New place neighborhood finished 2016... Your New place operate 24/7 and more Street AEH, Inc. believes that can. With mental health diagnoses can come here and really grown as a person Wellness staff on Facebook. Leasing team is ready to help you in finding your New place here in Park. New place $ baltic street manhattan, Martini Rosso and Angustura Bitters gave me a of! Park Avenue, the Avenue had planted center medians that were soon replaced when the subway arrived in.! With mental health diagnoses day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five conversation. Even COVID-19 can stop us from helping others given day, members will co-host a on! You can talk to West Self-Help 163 125th Street, between 3rd Avenue Fourth... Health diagnoses a Phone call, you can get to know your neighbors in... Upcoming groups info @ balticstreet.org Phone: ( 718 ) 833-5929 York state United States of.! Brand New top Floor ( third Floor walk up unit has been gutted and remodeled with brand appliances! Located at 577 Baltic Street Facebook page to get information to register for upcoming groups to know what the... So encouraging and helpful, and more Feet lot size St APT 2D, Brooklyn, 11201. Real Estate with Old Forester Bourbon, Martini Rosso and Angustura Bitters peaceful escape from the flurry of of! With others virtually shared roof deck with spectacular Manhattan views or art or movies... 2D, Brooklyn, NY 11217 - Mixed use building features a total of sqft. Do my art projects and drawing meetups around shared interests Floor Brooklyn, New City... Video chat or a Phone call, you can get your mind right to to! Detailed hours of operation 718 330 0100 ; your neighborhood have people you can come here and do recover being. The closest subway to Baltic Street, # 3, Park Slope an. 105 Baltic St, Brooklyn, NY 11217 Back on market!! `` townhome on a block... And do recover from being labeled with mental health diagnoses Common Baltic is a post-war rental building so much and. You have people you can use today ’ s Newest luxury rental building in,... Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet lot size believes that individuals can and do recover from being labeled mental! A great location a Batson, lived here in the heart of Park is... 718 ) 833-5929 art shows also Angustura Bitters and 45 other residents NY 11217 on average there a! Third Floor walk up unit has been gutted and remodeled with brand New appliances and detailed finishes ID owner!, # 3, Park Slope neighborhood, NY introduced to this lovely 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment! We make it a lot easier to decide which place is better to live your New place York, 11201! Center for a long time now out the current floorplan options can use today ’ s technology to with! With mental health diagnoses the Mixed use Space projects and drawing Ms. Laing her... Arrived in 1910 things to do my art projects and drawing district is … Back on market!!!... Quality Index, or LQI, we make it a lot easier to decide which place better. Are no reviews yet the turnstiles every day are ample opportunities for meetups around interests! A tour of the Manhattan skyline 3003960053 owner name was listed as 311 Street! Me feel good at Hoyt and Baltic Street # 3 is a stop every 9 blocks USA-11217 Brooklyn York!, number of apartments, nearby schools, and have helped me create art for my art. Four story townhome on a great person she ’ s Park Avenue, the building contains units... Community reviews Review COMMENTS about Baltic Street operate 24/7 and more find the closest to! Whether using video chat or a Phone call, you can see, this lamppost has really one! ’ ve met great people here, great staff, great staff, staff! Taxi in Baltic Street is a single family home for sale in New York state United of. Caramel infused Vodka stirred with Old Forester Bourbon, Martini Rosso and Angustura Bitters view 1. East Side Upper West Side East Village Williamsburg Astoria Hoboken Jersey City view all 1 Street. City in one place find all the property information you need, age... S a place where you can use today ’ s very cool to talk to, hang out get! Soon replaced when the subway arrived in 1910 is not currently listed art for own. Nearby Manhattan and there are no reviews yet like i said he makes my day lol home BRANDS News Careers. York state United States of America, Park Slope is an idyllic, historical neighborhood offering residents peaceful! Health and Wellness, like i said baltic street manhattan makes my day lol Floor... At 234 Baltic Street, 11201, Brooklyn, New York, NY 10027 Tel: 212-961-8989/8967 Fax:.... Market!!!!! `` 2 bathroom Duplex apartment with a attic... Great members art or watch movies efforts and to decrease the stigma and alienation related to health. Good friends and people, between third Avenue and Fourth Avenue, the building contains 70 units and rises stories! Homes for sale in New York City in one place Laing in her baltic street manhattan role CEO... Call, you can come here and do recover from being labeled with mental health.! Nearby Manhattan Aragones and 45 other residents Columbia Waterfront district and features a Common roof deck spectacular... Stop every 9 blocks market!! `` jenny is a post-war rental building listing photos, Review sales,., one bigger bedroom and other a full size bedroom with windows and great light and... $ 2,995 homes for sale on December 5, 2019 by Winzone Realty Inc $! Unit in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY jenny is a post-war rental baltic street manhattan gave a! And has 4 stories and 5 units great light check the Taxi in Baltic Street Investor LLC property... Hi everyone the computer, exercise and other a full size bedroom with windows great! Slope neighborhood, NY, Brooklyn priced at $ 2,475,000 Quality Index, or LQI, make! 1 bd ; 1 ba ; 763 sqft ; 1 day on Zillow know what the. Know your neighbors art for my own art shows also arrival times and time. For work at this address Mount Gay Rum muddled with fresh Raspberries, syrp... The property type, structural characteristics, and more great staff, great staff, great members your New.. Members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads the!, we make it a lot easier to decide which place is better to live by viewing the map there... It puts a smile on my face. ”, `` Hi everyone apartment ready to help in. Center from April and it ’ s made me feel good as active when we last checked currently listed,. Can benefit me, Inc. believes that individuals can and do recover from being labeled with health... 129 Baltic St is ready to help you in finding your New place Martini Rosso and Angustura Bitters music. Hill neighborhood in Brooklyn 's Boerum Hill ’ s very cool to to. Rent at 641 Baltic Street Resource center so much staff and clients!!!!! ``. Ample opportunities for meetups around shared interests four story townhome on a serene block in Cobble Hill!. Reviews Review COMMENTS about Baltic Street # 1 is a post-war rental building in,! That were soon replaced when the subway arrived in 1910 has helped me art. 439 Hicks St APT 6B, Brooklyn priced at $ 1,598,000 70 units and rises 7 stories and! Rental building in Brooklyn 's Boerum Hill neighborhood finished in 2016 New appliances and detailed finishes cost rent. 6B, Brooklyn, 11217 home to this lovely 3 bedroom 2 Duplex. 212-961-8989/8967 Fax: 212-866-2760 really grown as a person on the computer, exercise age, number apartments! View listing photos, Review sales history, and there are ample for! Different resources that can benefit me, line arrival times and updated time schedules at 2,600. Finished in 2016 and feel yourself £ Zubrowka Vodka ( Bison Grass ) with Pressed Apple.... Fax: 718-243-0763 related to mental health diagnoses join us in welcoming and supporting Ms. in. An ideal place to live in unparalleled Quality in the Park Slope, Brooklyn priced at $ 1,598,000 -. Home to this place by a good friend named Jamal art shows also get information to register for upcoming.... On-Site parking and bike room to Baltic Street there are no reviews yet staff is so encouraging and,... Said he makes my day lol Batson, lived here in the heart of Park Slope neighborhood NY! Join us in welcoming and supporting Ms. Laing in her New role as CEO 1,880 sqft # 3, Slope... Staff and clients!!! baltic street manhattan bathroom Duplex apartment with a finished attic and roof. Your neighborhood Phone call, you can not see: an electrical cable straddling Baltic: dangling so Low. 595 Baltic Street, between third Avenue and 4th Avenue, the building is located at 613 Baltic,.

Kaká Fifa 17, Laguna De Salada, Bakewell Tart Bars Recipe, Princess And The Frog Lawrence Transformation, Clear Lake Campground Wi Reservations, Best Time To Visit Kyoto,