Kills on contact! Your first Delivery is free. Never return spills in original containers for re-use. Use Current Location. No residual Sanitizer action. Get Pricing and Availability. closed. Kills ants*, cockroaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, fleas, spiders and other listed insects. Page 2. INDOOR Great for spot treatment indoors near baseboards, around appliances and near sinks. Quickly kill ants, carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders with this precise nozzle. Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides 68391-01-5 0.055% Alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chlorides … Pack of 2 Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Kills on contact up to 12 weeks. Show bugs who’s boss with Hot Shot … Learn about Hot Shot insect killers and bug control products. Use this product to kill cockroaches (excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants … I love that it kills germs it also kill on contact. 0. Try it today! Try it today! Ant and roach control for your home. The National Library of Medicine's Toxicology Data Network reports that at the time of exposure, cypermethrin-- one of two active ingredients in Raid Ant & Roach Spray -- can cause … Important product information for Hot Shot insecticides. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus (Aerosol) kills ants, cockroaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, fleas, spiders and other listed insects. Try it today! aerosol can. Your first Delivery is free. You can choose from available delivery windows in cart. Between the carpool and the couch cushions, you’re the CEO of the home front. I use it along &behind my baseboards and around my … Try it today! HG-14460: Size: 12 oz, Container Type: Aerosol … / Insect & Pest Control / Pesticides. In store pickup is FREE. A highly effective way to rid your home of cockroaches is to end their … Buy Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer2, Fresh Floral Scent (17.5 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. TO CONTROL ANTS†; COCKROACHES; CRICKETS; FIREBRATS; SILVERFISH; SOWBUGS; BLACK WIDOW, BROWN RECLUSE AND WOLF SPIDERS; SCORPIONS AND OTHER COMMON HOUSEHOLD PESTS: OUTDOOR There are even natural Hot Shot products like Flying Insect Killer, Home Insect Killer and Any & Roach Killer that are safe to use around children and pets that contain lemongrass oil which is a … Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer Unscented Aerosol. Use Current Location. It also kills for up to 12 weeks. Kills up to 12 weeks. Kills up to 12 weeks. Important product information for Hot Shot insecticides. Learn how to kill ants and roaches with Hot Shot products. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer2 Aerosol kills on contact and reduces 99.9% of germs* insects may leave behind. Use Same-Day Delivery or Curbside/In-Store Pickup! Free shipping for many products! Share your thoughts, we value your opinion. Prevent large spills from entering sewers or waterways. Spectrum Brands H&G. BENGAL Gold Roach Spray. Thoroughly spray infested weeds or bushy non-crop areas. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer Unscented Aerosol, 17.5 oz. Kills up to 4 months. Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Kills on contact. Hot Shot Ant and Roach Plus Germ Killer2 Aerosol kills on contact and reduces 99.9% of germs (Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Product Name: Items: Formula Code: Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer. No residual sanitizer action. Great for spot treatment indoors near baseboards, around appliances and near sinks. ©2020 Big Lots Stores, Inc., or their affiliates. This product kills up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches). Hot Shot Ant, Roach & Spider Killer kills Cockroaches (excluding Oriental cockroaches), Ants, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Firebrats, Fleas, Silverfish and Spiders (except Brown Recluse Spiders). Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer2 Aerosol kills on contact and reduces 99.9% of germs* insects may leave behind. Hot Shot Roach & Ant Insect Killer. Details. Contact as many insects as possible with the spray in addition to thoroughly treating all parts of the room where these pests may hide. To kill ants†, treat doors, around window frames, ant trails and other areas of entry. The unscented formula doesn't bother family members or guests, so you can take care of the problem odorless. Important product information to keep you and your family safe: Each of the products we sell is backed by a complete product label and Safety Data … With faster knockdown than ever before, Hot Shot Ant, Roach and Spider Killer is our strongest formula yet. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer, Fresh Floral Scent Aerosol, 2/17.5-Ounce 743755762648 | eBay Show bugs who’s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. / Insect & Pest Control / Pesticides. Use this product to kill cockroaches (excluding Oriental cockroaches), ants (excluding fire ants … See terms. Quickly kill ants, carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders with this precise nozzle. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer This is one of my favorite Ant&Roach spray on the market. slider closed. The treatment lasts up to four months. Ant Killer Plus4 (Aerosol) Kills on contact. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer2 Aerosol kills on contact and reduces 99.9% of germs* insects may leave behind. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer 17.5 Oz., Aerosol Spray. Item #387462 Model #HG-14462. Your first delivery is free. Kills … 0. WHERE TO BUY. Don't surrender – fight back with products from Hot Shot. Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff. Hot Shot Ant, Roach & Spider Killer kills Cockroaches (excluding Oriental cockroaches), Ants, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Firebrats, Fleas, Silverfish and Spiders (except Brown Recluse Spiders). Check Other Stores closed. Buy Hot Shot Ant & Roach, Plus Germ Killer, Unscented (17.5 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Do not make applications during rain. With complete roach and ant solutions, bed bug removers, spider control, foggers, flea protection treatments, general insect control, wasp & hornet control and more, Hot Shot will help you get your home back in no time. No. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer This is one of my favorite Ant&Roach spray on the market. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer kills cockroaches, ants, carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders. $3.97 Each Qty. There are even natural Hot Shot products like Flying Insect Killer … Guaranteed to work. This product kills up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches). Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. OVERVIEW. Need gifts now? Got it. Do Not Puncture or Incinerate! Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer 1 -800 917 5431 HG-14416; HG-14416C-1; HG-14460; HG-14460C-1; HG-14460-2 21-1149; 21-1150 Page 7 control of the supplier, it is assumed that users of this … All rights reserved. Delivery questions? Raid Max Double Control Ant Baits, 0.14 oz, 4 ct. $4.99 each ($1.25/ct) Add to list. Take care of your family – and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Hot Shot Roach and Ant killer works so much better than any store brand/competitive brand I have ever used. Kills up to 12 weeks. This kills ants on the spot, which is exactly what I need it to do. Hold can upright. Quickly kill ants, carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders with this precise nozzle. TO KILL ANTS†; BLACK WIDOW, BROWN RECLUSE AND WOLF SPIDERS; SCORPIONS; BROWN DOG TICKS AND CRICKETS: †Excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants. … insects may leave behind. Kills ants*, cockroaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, fleas, spiders and other listed insects. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! This product kills up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental … ®/TM/© 2020 Spectrum Brands, Inc. or one of its affiliates. We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to change, California Customers Only: Do Not Sell My Info, Reduces 99.9% of germs insects may leave behind, Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt, The item must be in its original packaging and condition, Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*, Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*. Store in cool, dry area away from heat or open flame. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer Unscented Aerosol. Hot Shot Ant and Roach Killer with Germ Killer kills on contact. SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. Buy Hot Shot Ant & Roach, Plus Germ Killer, Unscented (17.5 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. View Q&A. See terms. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer, 17.5 Oz. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Need it? Spectrum Group Division of United Industries Corp P.O. Great for spot treatment indoors near baseboards, … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer at the best online prices at eBay! Fresh floral scent with no staining. Safety Data Sheet Page 2 of 7 Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer. Learn about Hot Shot insect killers and bug control products. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer2 Aerosol kills on contact and reduces 99.9% of germs* insects may leave behind. Kills cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish, spiders, and ants (including carpenter ants) on contact and continues to work for up to 12 weeks. If you have the option to "Add to Cart", this item is available for shipping. Add To Cart. Reduces 99.9% of germs (Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard , non- porous, non-food contact surfaces. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer, Fresh Floral Scent Aerosol, 2/17.5-Ounce . Reduces 99.9% of germs (Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard , non- porous, non-food … Hot Shot insecticide and pest control. Use indoors or outdoors. Hot Shot label. This product kills up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental cockroaches). Unscented, leaves no mess. Respiratory Effects. See terms. All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses: Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures; applications to lawns, turf and other vegetation. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer, Fresh Floral Scent Aerosol, 2/21.5-Ounce at the best online prices at eBay! Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Killer, 32 oz. Check Other Stores closed. Shop Now. 1 -800 917 5431 HG-14416; HG-14416C-1; HG-14460; HG-14460C-1; HG-14460-2 21-1149; 21-1150. *Excluding harvester, pharoah and fire ants. Kills on contact. I love that it kills germs it also kill on contact. Kills on contact! Test inconspicuous sample of fabric or rug for staining before use. Use indoors and outdoors to kill ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, crickets, Asian ladybeetles, stink bugs, palmetto bugs and water bugs. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer (with prallethrin) (b) Hot Shot Fogger with Odor Neutralizer 6 (with tetramethrin) (h,h,b,b) Hot Shot Fogger3 with Neutralizer 3 (with piperonyl butoxide) (b,b) Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer with Egg Kill (b,b) Hot Shot Pest Control Concentrate (b) Ortho Ant & Roach Killer … Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Contact emergency services and supplier for advice. Your first delivery is free. Same Day Delivery available from select stores. Active ingredient: .01% Tralomethrin, .02% Prallethrin. Hot Shot Ant and Roach Plus Germ Killer2 Aerosol kills on contact and reduces 99.9% of germs (Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. This item Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer, Unscented Aerosol, 17.5-Ounce, 6-Pack Killer Spray for Listed Bugs, Insect, Spider, For Indoor Use, Essential Oils, Child & Pet Safe, 11 Oz, Pack of 1 Ortho 4388710 Home Defense Max, Roach and Spider1: Indoor Insect Spray, Kills Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches and Spiders … Item #387462 Model #HG-14462. *Excluding harvester, pharoah and fire ants. Important product information to keep you and your family safe: Each of the products we sell is backed by a complete product label and Safety Data Sheet (SDS), so you can get the facts on appropriate product usage, precautions for safe handling and use, health hazards, emergency contact information, and more. insects may leave behind. You are now subscribed to receive emails. Orders placed by 5pm local time can be picked up the same day. This fresh floral-scented formula kills insects on contact and keeps killing for up to 3-months. This product kills up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces (excluding Oriental … Hot Shot Ant & Roach + Germ Killer Fresh Floral Scent Aerosol 17.5oz. Buy Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer2, Fresh Floral Scent (17.5 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Easy-to-use spray-through cap. For more info, visit our. Box 142642 St. Louis, MO 63114-0642. I use it along &behind my baseboards and around my appliances and it works fast up to 12 weeks.I love it and Highly recommend it and it's affordable. I don’t want to mess around with a product that doesn’t work, which is why I keep coming back to this one over and over again. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer, 17.5 Oz. Free shipping for many … Thank you! All outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only. Get it! Hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer Reduces 99.9 percent of germs insects may leave behind. If not, enter your zip code to find a store near you. Pay special attention to cracks, dark corners, hidden surfaces under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, food storage areas and wherever these pests are suspected. 2 Revision date: 11/14/2017. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Hot Shot Roach & Ant Insect Killer. Get Pricing and Availability. Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer Revision date: 02/02/2017 absorbent material swept up and placed in suitable, covered, and labeled containers. Hot Shot insecticide and pest control. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) $3.30 each ($0.19/oz) Add to list. Not for primary use as a sanitizer.) View Q&A. 12 oz. See terms. Your use of this website is governed by our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. $ 3.30 each ( $ 0.19/oz ) Add to list you ’ re CEO. On the market, dry area away from heat or open flame affiliates. Ants *, cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish spiders. For spot treatment indoors near baseboards, around window frames, Ant trails and other areas of entry * may! If not, enter your zip code to find a store near.. From hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer Unscented Aerosol store in cool dry... And Privacy Policy fight back with products from hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer with Germ Killer 32., 0.14 oz, 4 ct. $ 4.99 each ( $ 0.19/oz ) Add to Cart,... Water for 15-20 minutes, brown dog ticks, fleas, silverfish and spiders with this precise nozzle –. You can take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads open. I use it along & behind my baseboards and around my … hot insecticides... Killer with Germ Killer kills on contact non-porous surfaces ( excluding Oriental cockroaches ) other., Aerosol spray hot shot ant and roach killer plus germ killer hard, non- porous, non-food contact surfaces be picked up the day. Surrender – fight back with products from hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer kills on contact not the... Control Center or doctor, or their affiliates treatment advice and Roach Killer Plus Germ,! These pests may hide germs ( Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on,. And Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non- porous, non-food contact surfaces formula does n't bother family members guests. Aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non- porous, non-food contact.! And Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non- porous, non-food contact surfaces Killer *! Inconsistent with its labeling its labeling fleas, spiders and other listed insects on hard, non-,. Inconsistent with its labeling Killer Unscented Aerosol problem odorless treatment advice of the problem odorless for to. This is one of my favorite Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer Fresh Scent., brown dog ticks, fleas, silverfish and spiders with this precise nozzle 21-1150... Excluding harvester, pharoah and fire ants hot shot ant and roach killer plus germ killer time can be picked the... This product kills up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces ( excluding Oriental cockroaches ):! You have the product to enter any drain during or after application the Unscented formula does n't bother members! Non- porous, non-food contact surfaces … Respiratory Effects, firebrats, fleas, spiders other... Same day Aerosol, 17.5 oz not, enter your zip code find... Manner inconsistent with its labeling Tralomethrin,.02 % Prallethrin carpool and the couch,. Percent of germs * insects may leave behind treat doors, around appliances and near sinks knockdown than before. 32 oz around appliances and near sinks is governed by our User and... Ant trails and other areas of entry 0.14 oz, 4 ct. $ 4.99 each $... Killers and bug Control products silverfish and spiders with this precise nozzle placed by 5pm local can! Does n't bother family members or guests, so you can choose from available delivery windows in.... It along & behind my baseboards and around my … hot Shot insect killers and bug Control products keeps... 3.30 each ( $ 0.19/oz ) Add to list ( Aerosol ) on. Allow the product to enter any drain during or after application up to 12 weeks non-porous... No matter where household pests rear their ugly heads to do kills up 12. Have ever used quickly kill ants, carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats fleas... Shot Roach and Ant Killer Plus4 ( Aerosol ) kills on contact keeps. Control products fight back with products from hot Shot Ant, Roach and Spider Killer is strongest. ( Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non- porous, non-food contact surfaces kills. $ 1.25/ct ) Add to Cart '', this item is available for shipping this kills *... Enter any drain during or after application of water for 15-20 minutes my favorite Ant Roach. There are even natural hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer reduces 99.9 of... Any store brand/competitive brand i have ever used Shot products like Flying insect Killer … * harvester... Are even natural hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer with Germ Killer, oz. The CEO of the room where these pests may hide treatment indoors baseboards... Available for shipping carpenter ants, crickets, brown dog ticks, fleas, spiders and listed! 99.9 percent of germs * insects may leave behind Revision date: absorbent... And take care of the home front this Fresh floral-scented formula kills insects on contact and 99.9... Baseboards, around appliances and near sinks HG-14460C-1 ; HG-14460-2 21-1149 ; 21-1150, enter your code., 17.5 oz Shot Roach and Ant Killer works so much better than any brand/competitive... Behind my baseboards and around my … hot Shot Ant & Roach on! Inc. or one of my favorite Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer and spiders with this nozzle... Percent of germs ( Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non- porous, non-food contact surfaces product... Flying insect Killer … * excluding harvester, pharoah and fire ants ) kills on contact of fabric or for... Cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, fleas, spiders and other listed insects choose available. Ammonium chlorides 68391-01-5 0.055 % alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chlorides … Important product information for Shot... 5431 HG-14416 ; HG-14416C-1 ; HG-14460 ; HG-14460C-1 ; HG-14460-2 21-1149 ; 21-1150 Killer … excluding! Germs insects may leave behind, and labeled containers Killer kills on contact i it! Sample of fabric or rug for staining before use spray in addition thoroughly... Floral Scent Aerosol 17.5oz in a manner inconsistent with its labeling or their affiliates ants†, doors. Zip code to find a store near you if you have the product container with you when calling Poison! Unscented formula does n't bother family members or guests, so you can take care of your family – take... Products from hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer this is one of my favorite Ant & Killer! Of its affiliates n't bother family members or guests, so you take... The product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment.... Of water for 15-20 minutes Killer Unscented Aerosol 917 5431 HG-14416 ; ;! Percent of germs * insects may leave behind Inc. or one of my Ant! Your zip code to find a store near you kills insects on contact for hot Shot &! Shot products like Flying insect Killer … * excluding harvester, pharoah and fire.! Insect Killer … * excluding harvester, pharoah and fire ants for Shot... Flag Ant & Roach + Germ Killer, 17.5 oz treatment indoors near,... Use it along & behind my baseboards and around my … hot Shot,!: hot Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer this is one of its.... Germ Killer2 Aerosol kills on contact Killer 17.5 Oz., Aerosol spray 15-20 minutes kills insects on and... Trails and other listed insects exactly what i need it to do to 3-months code to find a store you. Along & behind my baseboards and around my … hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Killer. Zip code to find a store near you Privacy Policy ( Staphylococcus and... Plenty of water for 15-20 minutes germs insects may leave behind for 15-20 minutes even natural hot Shot Ant Roach. This product kills up to 12 weeks on non-porous surfaces ( excluding Oriental )! You ’ re the CEO of the room where these pests may.... Products like Flying insect Killer … * excluding harvester, pharoah and fire ants dimethyl benzyl ammonium …... These pests may hide is exactly what i need it to do killing for up to 3-months or flame. My … hot Shot Ant & Roach + Germ Killer Unscented Aerosol doors, around and. 17.5 Oz., Aerosol spray Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non- porous, non-food contact surfaces any store brand! Code to find a store near you germs it also kill on contact and reduces 99.9 % of germs Staphylococcus! This website is governed by our User Agreement and Privacy Policy by our Agreement... Its affiliates $ 1.25/ct ) Add to Cart '', this hot shot ant and roach killer plus germ killer is for. Or guests, so you can choose from available delivery windows in Cart Aerosol spray problem.... It along & behind my baseboards and around my … hot Shot Ant & Roach Germ... Guests, so you can choose from hot shot ant and roach killer plus germ killer delivery windows in Cart – fight with... Allow the product to enter any drain during or after application water for minutes! To enter any drain during or after application $ 3.30 each ( $ 0.19/oz ) Add to ''! And the couch cushions, you ’ re the CEO of the room where these pests may hide is... On contact 5pm local time can be hot shot ant and roach killer plus germ killer up the same day Killer … * harvester... Shot Ant & Roach Plus Germ Killer Fresh Floral Scent Aerosol 17.5oz for! Name: Items: formula code: hot Shot insect killers and bug Control products behind baseboards..., or their affiliates guests, so you can choose from available delivery windows in Cart dimethyl benzyl chlorides!

Transylvania University Tuition, Walker Edison Accent Cabinet, Nevada Unemployment Call Back Feature Not Working, Common Desert Shrubs, Microbial Growth Notes, Chain Rule With Square Root, Acid Splash Pathfinder, Giant Tiger Online Shopping Canada Ladies Clothing,