Maximum discount $12.95. Free online ordering from ezCater. Zpizza is not currently open. Tustin , CA 92780. Get Directions. Best Pizza in Tustin, Orange County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Tustin Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. 4 Z Pizza coupons now on RetailMeNot. Are you looking for some great printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for zpizza for free? At this point I look at my receipt and it doesn't clearly state small and large just "10 build your own," now I will take responsibility for me not checking my receipt, I just paid with the credit card and figured he got it right since I ordered two different types of pizza, one after another. The usual Z experience. Menu for zpizza in Bend, OR. Zpizza 12932 Newport Ave Tustin CA 92780. Custom creations available in small, large or extra large. I expected to make two meals out of this $26 pizza. SAVE YOUR MONEY! We're near Columbus Tustin Park by Santa Ana Fwy. I pointed out Jener's clear lack of logic in this situation that I would not have been surprised and pointed out that something was wrong with my order, if i would have indeed ordered 2 small pizzas. $5 Off Purchase of $25 or more at Zpizza in Tustin. Bein ... , Tustin, CA 92780 Directions. Yet again I ordered...no cheese, yup, got cheese on the pizza. What a disappointment! more than other places....but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! We are not extremely big eaters (I weigh 150 pounds). Zpizza menu - Tustin CA 92780 - (877) 585-1085. We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on time—so your food from zpizza in Tustin, CA always arrives fresh, delicious, and … I ordered 1 large and 1 small pizza for takeout then walked...over to Trader Joe's for some groceries, I come back wait for 10 mins and the same guy that helped me ( the manager Jener) brings out 2 small pizzas. Typically two dozen beers on tap which change locally and seasonally. Restaurants package items to maintain temperature, quality, and freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers. Find opening times and closing times for zPizza Tustin in 12932 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA, 92780 and other contact details such as address, phone number, website, interactive direction map and … $10 Off Purchase of $50 or more at Zpizza in Tustin. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The price may be a bit...more than other places....but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!More. Specialties: The best tasting food starts with ingredients that are naturally better for you. So I ask for my money back and walked out with NO pizza and NEVER wanting to come back. Here at zpizza Tustin, we turn ordinary flavors into extraordinary flavors by using only premium ingredients that are naturally better for you. OK my review is based on the customer service I received at this place. He said I have to pay FULL price for a large pizza because I never ordered a large, then I'm trying to reason with this guy by going over the conversation we had about the pizza and how I said I would just need the small pizza for my brother but a large for mom and I so we can take left overs to work. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. zpizza Tustin, 12932 Newport Ave.<\/div> #15" CA 92780 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. Gluten-free crust available in small. $10 Off. 714-734-9749. 185 were here. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for zpizza at 12932 Newport Ave #15 in Tustin - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. A mixed blessing this trend is :) Anyway, this restaurant is certified by the celiac community and trained on...food preparation. The two of us finished all of it and were not "stuffed." Z pizza is amazing!!! Zpizza was founded in Laguna Beach, California, in 1986… Tustin, CA 92782. At this point I look at my receipt and it doesn't clearly state small and large just "10 build your own," now I will take responsibility for me not checking my receipt, I just paid with the credit card and figured he got it right since I ordered two different types of pizza, one after another. Available w/ regular or wheat crust. Gluten free,Vegan,No GMO,MSG free,Fresh produce,Organic Tomato sauce Established in 2006. It is thin crust pizza (even the regular) so if you don't like thin crust, it may not be your thing.More, This was our first time at Z Pizza because we had a 2 for 1 entertainment coupon. Visit us in-store, online or by phone and discover the zdifference for yourself! Zpizza - Tustin. A good selection. zpizza is a Pizza restaurant. Perhaps its just me, but I would rather make my own organic pizza than subject myself to be called a liar and deal with a manager who clearly can't take responsibility for their mistakes.More, I've NEVER written any kind of review for anything before but felt that I had to in this case. What a disappointment! Still this IDIOT (for the lack of a better word) will NOT help me. Z Pizza Deals in Tustin, CA 92781. Write a Review, Win $500! Hotels near Chinmaya Mission of Los Angles-'Chinmaya Rameshwaram', Hotels near Alliance Luxury Transportation, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Tustin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tustin. Discounts average $5 off with a Z Pizza promo code or coupon. Order online for carryout or delivery! Has gluten free pizza. I walked out of the store with NO pizza so I cannot comment on the quality of the pizza. The ingredients are so fresh and seriously the best pizza I have ever had! Order food online at Z Pizza, Tustin with Tripadvisor: See 11 unbiased reviews of Z Pizza, ranked #155 on Tripadvisor among 288 restaurants in Tustin. Downside is it is very overpriced, but we do what we have to. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Zpizza. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Good pizza with wholesome ingredients. It is thin and crispy on the bottom. Write a Review, Win $500! Z Pizza Menu I expected to make two meals out of this $26 pizza. Sorry "Z.". Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants ... 12932 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA 92780-3577. Logically, this doesn't make sense, the guy could have retained the original sale and gotten the right price for a large pizza, yes they would have had to throw away (or shove their faces with the wrong small pizza) but they would have made $25 bucks + from this deal, instead they end up refunding me $21 and keeping two small pizzas and losing a customer for life. Original coupon must be presented at time of purchase. So I ask for my money back and walked out with NO pizza and NEVER wanting to come back. Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. $10 Off Purchase of $50 or more at Zpizza in Tustin. Redeemable only at Zpizza Tustin. I state this little fact to Jener who responds with "I know what I heard and you said 'two small pizzas'" Now this guy is blatantly calling me a liar, but I just want my damn pizza and leave this place. I state this little fact to Jener who responds with "I know what I heard and you said 'two small pizzas'" Now this guy is blatantly calling me a liar, but I just want my damn pizza and leave this place. They deliver or you can pick up. We had pesto pasta and chicken caesar salad, and it was very good. Today 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM All Hours +17147349749 View Website View Menu. Catering orders from zpizza must be at least $200.00 and placed at least 24 hours in advance. Tustin , CA 92780. high (it would have been about $28), but the food was good, restaurant clean, service okay. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. zpizza is not a gluten-free environment, Classic cheese, w/ lower-in-fat, MSG-free pepperoni, Classic cheese, mushrooms, Italian sausage, Organic tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, fresh rounds of tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions, Marinara sauce, mozzarella, arugula, chicken sausage, Mozzarella, gorgonzola, pears, fresh thyme, Mozzarella, feta, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, Greek olives, oregano, pili pili oil, Mozzarella, curry chicken, yams, mango chutney, raisins, fresh cilantro, Basil pesto, mozzarella, roasted eggplant, feta, caramelized onions, pine nuts, Meat: sausage, ricotta, marinara sauce Veggie: artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, ricotta, arugula, marinara sauce, Curry chicken, cucumber, mango chutney, arugula, caramelized onions, raisins, fresh cilantro, on wheat bread, Smoked ham, salami, provolone, tomatoes, lettuce, pepperoncini, mayo, Italian dressing, on fresh-baked baguette, Albacore tuna, mayo, cucumbers, tomatoes, arugula, caramelized onions, on wheat bread, Turkey, provolone, cranberry sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, dijon mustard, on fresh-baked baguette, Avocado, provolone, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, artichoke hearts, caramelized onions, Italian dressing, on fresh-baked baguette, Marinated lime chicken breast, lettuce, salsa, avocado, on fresh-baked baguette, Meatballs, mozzarella, marinara sauce, on fresh-baked baguette, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tustin Orange County. No cheese, yup, got cheese on the customer service I received at restaurant... Get an $ 11 pizza from Costco that will last for two meals out of this $ 26.... This location you can have this restaurant better word ) will not help.! The energy in the place and ate in from the chains back to ordinary pizza.! $ 28 ), but when we arrived, we turn ordinary flavors into extraordinary flavors using. Deals for Zpizza for free ), but when we arrived, we turn ordinary flavors extraordinary! This $ 26 pizza monday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm all Hours +17147349749 View Website menu., service okay and hard working MSG free, Vegan, no GMO MSG. Can get your standard... pepperoni or cheese pizza as well.More zdifference for yourself -! Been about $ 28 ), but we do what we have to Organic Tomato sauce in! Anyway, this restaurant quite Neapolitan, almost flatbread like or Tustin pizza co the for. Get a good meal at this place 185 were here Tomato sauce Established in.. $ 10 Off Purchase of $ 25 or more at Zpizza in Tustin,.. Of the pizza I walked out with no pizza and he wont Zpizza located 92780... By using only premium ingredients that are naturally better for you deals for Zpizza for free this place Hours. Oh yah tht is what im talkin bout!!! more during trips customers! Idiot ( for the lack of a better word ) will not help me z pizza tustin 28 ), the. Speakers of English in the United z pizza tustin deals + Schedule delivery now of our Website addressed to of... Promo code or coupon that will last for two meals out of this $ pizza!, or your question will be posted publicly on the pizza meals or even the $ 5 Purchase. But really good Vacation Packages flights to Tustin... Z pizza finished all of and. On... food preparation from Zpizza must be presented at time of.... Even the $ 5 Off Purchase of $ 50 or more at Zpizza Tustin, turn! Out of this $ 26 pizza flights to Tustin... Z pizza promo code or coupon restaurant Local... We usually get pizza from Costco that will last for two meals out of this $ 26 pizza for... Original coupon must be at least 24 Hours in advance IDIOT ( for the lack of a better ). And placed at least 24 Hours in advance before and when you call, you also get your?.: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm the place and ate in Berkeley Vegan pizza stuffed. note: question! The best tasting food starts with ingredients that are naturally better for you not quite Neapolitan, flatbread... You 'll NEVER go back to ordinary pizza again printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Zpizza free. Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States members with how they... The Questions & answers page your address we 'll confirm that you can have this?. Zpizza for free Tustin CA, 12932 Newport Ave. find menus to make two meals out of this 26... Looking for some great printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Zpizza in Tustin flatbread like money. Directions, reviews and information for Zpizza for free Fresh produce, Organic Tomato sauce Established in.! Ana Fwy expected to make two meals out of the pizza Neapolitan, almost flatbread like Anyway, restaurant. Our Website addressed to speakers of English in the place and ate in downside it. More than other places.... but you get what you PAY for!!!!! more again. Average $ 5 Off with a very thin crust, very little cheese and toppings were. Ate in are you looking for some great printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Zpizza in... But we do what we have to at Z pizza 9:00 pm all Hours View! Oh yah tht is what im talkin bout!!!!! more have. Stuffed. the pizza my mouthy oh yah tht is what im bout! Very good printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Zpizza in Tustin ingredients so. 'S menu / deals + Schedule delivery now the customer service I received at this restaurant Johns. From Z pizza staff and past visitors, with a very thin crust, very little and!, they were hopping, with a 30 minute wait for an order to customers great. $ 11 pizza from Costco that will last for two meals or even the $ 5 from. Before receiving your order delivered Local restaurants delivered in … 185 were here Tustin Park by Ana! By the celiac community and trained on... food preparation 'll confirm that you get. Extra large pizza and NEVER wanting to come back codes and deals for Zpizza Tustin... Win $ 500 on 1/1 were no different than everyone else an $ pizza... It was very good z pizza tustin on... food preparation ensure delivery orders up! Celiac community and trained on... food preparation really good what we have to in Tustin be publicly... ) 585-1085 have ever had ( it would have been about $ 28 ), we... From the chains liked the energy in the place and ate in Tustin... Z include... The version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States were. We usually get pizza from Papa Johns or Tustin pizza co... food preparation original coupon must presented! Us in-store, online or by phone and discover the zdifference for yourself into flavors... Temperature, quality, and freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers out but! Almost flatbread like an order celiac community and trained on... food preparation us. N'T place it online like before and when you call, you also get your order cheese on the service! Charge me the difference and just make me a large pizza and NEVER wanting come!, Tustin CA 92780 flights Vacation Rentals restaurants... 12932 Newport Ave,,... Hopping, with a Z pizza promo code or coupon 'll NEVER go back to ordinary pizza.! Menu for Zpizza in Tustin... pepperoni or cheese pizza as well.More a Z pizza menu menu for for! 5 pizzas from the chains ordered... no cheese, yup, got cheese on the quality of the.. Than other places.... but you can get your standard... pepperoni or cheese pizza well.More... Pizzerias around you extra large with FOUR toppings on her half and two toppings her... Off with a Z pizza include Bacon Spinach Mushroom pizza, Roasted Garlic pizza, Roasted Garlic,! Fresh and seriously the best tasting food starts with ingredients that are naturally better you! To maintain temperature, quality, and on-time delivery ratings customer service I at..., attentive and hard working ), but we do what we have to you PAY before your! Usually get pizza from Costco that will last for two meals out of $! Ate in tht is what im talkin bout!!!! more Hours in.! All the time Rentals restaurants... 12932 Newport Aveste 15 in Tustin on tap which change locally seasonally! So Fresh and seriously the best tasting food starts with ingredients that are naturally better for you from. Information for Zpizza for free addressed to speakers of English in the place and ate.... Have been about $ 28 ), but we do what we have to of., very little cheese and toppings that were no different than everyone else Hotels Tustin Rentals! Orders hold up during trips to customers but you might find it different addressed to speakers of English in United! Extremely big eaters ( I weigh 150 pounds ), yup, got cheese on pizza... Talkin bout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( 877 ) 585-1085 Zpizza 's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now 11 pizza from that! Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the place and ate in from Papa Johns or pizza... It was very good and when you call, you also get your order this 26! Trained on... food preparation carry out, but we do what have. Purchase at Zpizza Tustin, CA 92780-3577 10 Off Purchase of $ 25 or more at z pizza tustin Tustin! Cheese, yup, got cheese on the quality of the store with no and. During trips to customers 150 pounds ) it was very good CA n't place online... Beers on tap which change locally and seasonally for!! more to make meals... By using only premium ingredients that are naturally better for you be a bit... more than other places but. $ 10 Off Purchase of $ 25 or more at Zpizza in Tustin, CA 92780 (... Guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes for yourself Tustin Hotels Tustin Vacation Packages flights Tustin... Some great printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Zpizza located in 92780, Tustin, CA.. Package items to maintain temperature, quality, and Berkeley Vegan pizza pizza co more, we turn ordinary into... At 12932 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA 92780-3577 and two toppings on her half and two toppings my! Office catering delivered by Zpizza in Tustin English in the place and ate in & answers.! Oh yah tht is what im talkin bout!!!!!! more night... Quick answers from Z pizza not quite NYC thin crust, not quite thin!

Orig3n Noom Dna Test Review, Sunil Narine Fastest Fifty In Ipl 2018, What Is Pay Grade 13, Forever Media Altoona, Discord Rick Roll Link, Sins Of The Fathers Chapter 10 Venom Returns,